Saturday, November 6, 2010

The sequel is now ready, just a few days to go!


All the files are edited and ready for publication so the book will be available on Amazon in just a few days.

The Causeway really is a family affair. Not only is part of the story set on Lihou Island, but the editing was done by my wife; who now runs a small business, editing books professionally. Gill has done a fantastic job and I'm very grateful to her, especially as she didn't charge me; although I suspect I'll pay in kind!

To top it all, my son is studying Graphic Design in preparation for University and he provided the cover photograph and design. You can see Sam's work for yourself above - pretty good eh?

As for the story, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I will, of course, let you know as soon as it is actually available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk but as soon as it's listed, Amazon will be able to deliver. The other distribution channels around the world will follow shortly after.

I'm sixty this month so it's a great birthday treat to see the sequel to Rachel's Shoe finally released!

No comments: